I will just leave it here...

Triple David, with No Mither, rushing the nearest closet to hide.
Perfect finish to 5 games losing streak :unamused:

P.S. I thought R20 during the halloween event is the worst place to begin your adventure with DbD.
I was so wrong. R15 is the elohell :chuffed:

Comments

  • Don't be mad that you get matched with skilled players bro. Jealously kills.
  • You should have informed the killer of which lockers they were in.
  • You should have informed the killer of which lockers they were in.
    and then farmed some bps
  • @vanil92 said:

    Triple David, with No Mither, rushing the nearest closet to hide.
    Perfect finish to 5 games losing streak :unamused:

    P.S. I thought R20 during the halloween event is the worst place to begin your adventure with DbD.
    I was so wrong. R15 is the elohell :chuffed:

    those names tho, ######### is this community

  • @vanil92 said:

    Triple David, with No Mither, rushing the nearest closet to hide.
    Perfect finish to 5 games losing streak :unamused:

    P.S. I thought R20 during the halloween event is the worst place to begin your adventure with DbD.
    I was so wrong. R15 is the elohell :chuffed:

    those names tho, ######### is this community

    Fact. Googling "Dead by Daylight generator" will show you at least 1-3 Minecraft versions.

    I found this nonsense when working on a meme a while back.
  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @vanil92 said:

    Triple David, with No Mither, rushing the nearest closet to hide.
    Perfect finish to 5 games losing streak :unamused:

    P.S. I thought R20 during the halloween event is the worst place to begin your adventure with DbD.
    I was so wrong. R15 is the elohell :chuffed:

    those names tho, ######### is this community

    ######### happens when you give 12 year olds access to the internet

  • Honestly I know you might want to win but in ways that sounds fantastic and a fun rank to be at. Too many people take this game to seriously. Climbings nice but meme builds are much harder to run as you rank up.

  • You sure it where not dweights? XD