Frenzy bugs out. Can't vault people or use my power.

On PC

I was in a match on Lery's as Legion. At one point a Felix blinds me at a pallet, which I attempt to enter frenzy to leap over but don't get it. After this, I enter Frenzy again to chase him. From this point, my Frenzy meter is not going down, I can no longer vault objects, and my pose is stuck in the pose you're in when in Frenzy, despite not being in Frenzy. I cannot use my power at all at this time and am reduced to an M1 killer who can't vault. This persisted for a few minutes. I think it went away when I finally downed someone.

Best I can guess is it had something to do with the blind at the pallet.

Only experienced it once, but it nearly cost me the game as I became a handicapped killer.

I was streaming at the time so here's a clip to the incident happening

https://clips.twitch.tv/CovertDistinctPhoneDeIlluminati-5y3xiRnKA5ycucvk

Tagged: Pending

Comments