sbmm - at the mercy of the newbs

I tend to play survivor with a buddy of mine, no comms, and he's quite a bit overly cautious and when sbmm was implemented i got stuck in a lower bracket than I think I deserve. Save your you suck get gud troll BS. I can't for the life of me escape the n00bs i'm grouped with. All I want is people smart enough to not unhook in the killers face 4-6 times in a match. I'm sick of Being ######### over and tunneled because I'm paired with inept morons that can't manage skill checks let alone running a loop. Killers see these blights on the game and let them live longer to help themselves.


I can play hide and seek more and less ring around the ######### but aside from wake up to move the gate bar a TINY bit quicker what the hell are you supposed to do?


I believe it works as intended. They're so awful in every aspect of the game I believe so far as kills and escapes it's balanced but how does someone overcome their ######### team? SBMM SUCKS you down a hole.


Why can't a hatch escape raise the SBMM number then at least there would be SOME half decent chance of getting out of the pit of crap dumb players.

Comments