Stuck in front of basement + Speed Hack Glitch

I just played a game as Trickster on Thompson House on PC.

I downed a Bill right in front of the basement which was inside the Thompson House itself. But I wasnt able to pick him up, in fact the only thing I was able to do was turning around, couldnt move at all, just spin around. I tried to free myself & after around 15-20 seconds of trying I was able to free myself with the help of M1ing the air. Right away I noticed that my game felt pretty laggy all of a sudden & I was really fast, as if I was speed hacking (which I was obviously not). I was so fast I was able to catch up to a Nea while throwing knives & I think I also lost collision & went nearly through her. Nothing I tried made me go back to normal, so I just left the match because I dont wanna play an unfair match (& be accused of cheating which I obviously was anyways).

Was that a bug? Or just insane lag on my end?

Tagged: Pending

Comments