(To devs)transferring my dbd account from ps4 to pc

So I started playing dbd about 2 years ago on ps4. Right now I'm in devotion 6 lvl 1 on my account and I have all of my characters upgraded. Since I wanna buy a gaming PC soon I was wondering if there's anyway that I can transfer my dbd experience from ps4 to PC :(

Comments

  • Sorry afaik its not possible.

    Maybe if we get crossplay (if at all), maybe this will be possible then?

  • No. And it's not been 2 years since launch on PS4. 
  • No. And it's not been 2 years since launch on PS4. 
    Sorry, didn't know I had to be so precise Mr.correct
  • Not a thing. You have to start over.

  • @Master said:
    Sorry afaik its not possible.

    Maybe if we get crossplay (if at all), maybe this will be possible then?

    Will not happen. PC has a huge advantage.

  • @BigBubs said:

    @Master said:
    Sorry afaik its not possible.

    Maybe if we get crossplay (if at all), maybe this will be possible then?

    Will not happen. PC has a huge advantage.

    PC has huge advantage in fortnite too and yet it happened.
    I would argue that in a FPS shooter the difference between controller and mouse is way more improtant than in a potato game like DBD where we have hitcones :wink:

  • I started DBD on PC and got the Lecgacy Skins. I had to give those up when starting over on Xbox. No Legacy SKins, no Left 4 Dead T-Shirts, no Bill, no perks or teachables, no Bloodpoints.