Balance?
I know this word might sound like a joke, but seriously, I let me explain my thought on this one - killers getting nerfed makes it eventually too hard to find any games as survivor. So far its 5-10 seconds for a killer VS 5-15 minutes as survivor.
Comments
That’s what happens when behavior makes one side feel like crap to play.
Really depends on the MMR bracket. My survivor queues are nearly instant most of the time and my most played killers take a bit longer. Less survivors at higher MMR and more killers. Population balance swings the other towards mid and low range I suspect.
If I queue up on a killer I'm really bad at like Huntress, I get an instant queue. Spirit or Nurse = time to make a snack.
Survivor queues are faster in the morning and killer queues are faster at night and it’s always been like that.
I feel like playing killer in the morning is atrocious, every survivors brain is refreshed from a good nights sleep which leads to survivors playing smarter and making very little mistakes where has playing killer at night survivors are tired, maybe under the influence more and are prone to make far more mistakes which leads to easier and more enjoyable games playing as any killer.
Your mmr for your killer is really close to each other so you should not have a huge delay between your killer queue.