Bringing The Walking Dead to the game
I'm watching The Walking Dead again and it would be very nice to have characters like Maggie and Glenn in the game, it would be soooo cool! Please devs, think about it a bit
I'm watching The Walking Dead again and it would be very nice to have characters like Maggie and Glenn in the game, it would be soooo cool! Please devs, think about it a bit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could see Negan as a killer, with the whistling as the terror radius and a whisperer cosmetic :)
Personally I would take Carol. But Glenn and Maggie would also be very cool.
most likely are Daryl and maybe Michonne if we are looking at other crossovers (eg Fortnite). And I guess since it’s the actors likenesses it’s pretty damn expensive..
Yes Glenn was the best character in Walking Dead