Are a lot of us bored now?
Share your thoughts. I do believe it is good for us to be vocal without insulting the devs please. I myself have been VERY burnt on this game as of lately.
Share your thoughts. I do believe it is good for us to be vocal without insulting the devs please. I myself have been VERY burnt on this game as of lately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you play this game majority of the time or only play this, yea I can see how its boring.
I'd mix your game variety up more. I got BF2042, Forza Horizon, R6S, Evil Within 2 (as my current SP game), B4B, Propnight out Nov 30th, etc.
Killer has been the most fun I've ever had. But I also play almost every killer. I've heard SBMM made it hard for those who focus on their favorites. Boons are fun to go against. I like side-objectives, longer matches, and more chases. Def not bored with killer. Been playing it more.
Survivor is bad because of the queue times. Boons made it more interesting though. So, a little bored here.