Gift not coming through.
I was gifted a chapter via microsoft store (I'm playing on microsoft version) and redeemed the code I was given (it was confirmed on my purchases) but the killer and character aren't showing up.
I was gifted a chapter via microsoft store (I'm playing on microsoft version) and redeemed the code I was given (it was confirmed on my purchases) but the killer and character aren't showing up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could try to ‚purchase‘ them them via the in-game store but cancel before the actual payment. There was a bug a few weeks ago that could get solved this way.
if it is not working, contact support here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
It turned out that the dlc was not downloadable on the store so I just used my game pass and decided to play it on my Xbox where it was available for download.