Lost account devotion 10
on dbd mobile after servers being down all weekend
Lost account
You’ll have to contact support, I think. Though I’m not 100% sure that it’s same process for mobile.
you can create a mobile support ticket here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
For anything related mobile when it comes to support or loss of progress, please make a ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078071
And for general mobile inquiries and questions, please visit the Dead by Daylight mobile Discord: https://discord.gg/dbdmobile
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lost account
You’ll have to contact support, I think. Though I’m not 100% sure that it’s same process for mobile.
you can create a mobile support ticket here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
For anything related mobile when it comes to support or loss of progress, please make a ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078071
And for general mobile inquiries and questions, please visit the Dead by Daylight mobile Discord: https://discord.gg/dbdmobile