Fairview font for Susie Jacket?
Ay, anyone know what the font is that is used on Susie's jacket? Need to know to create a cosplay jacket for a friend thank you.
Ay, anyone know what the font is that is used on Susie's jacket? Need to know to create a cosplay jacket for a friend thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did 5 minutes of googling and I found the Bernard font, it's close, but obviously not the font that was used.
Maybe you should try asking Christophe Young, he made the concept art for The Legion.
Appreciated If I can find something close enough it will work. Her and I don't do "Game accurate" cosplays anyways and we do our one thing to keep it original. Thank you.