@Torreno said:
I've always wandered what was Adam Franchis teaching before being taken by the entity. To me it looks like a chemistry teacher.
I could be wrong since I don't 100% remember his lore but I would assume English since that's probably the most common teaching position foreigners are offered. Since he didn't understand the language when he first moved I don't see him being very good at teaching chemistry to a class that may not understand him.
Also they pay very well for people teaching English.
@Torreno said:
I've always wandered what was Adam Franchis teaching before being taken by the entity. To me it looks like a chemistry teacher.
I could be wrong since I don't 100% remember his lore but I would assume English since that's probably the most common teaching position foreigners are offered. Since he didn't understand the language when he first moved I don't see him being very good at teaching chemistry to a class that may not understand him.
Also they pay very well for people teaching English.
This is the only thing that makes sense. English is the official language of Jamaica, and I can't really see a Japanese class teaching Creole. And you REALLY need to know what you're talking about if you're not a native-speaker in a class where every student is a native speaker of a language you have trouble with.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be wrong since I don't 100% remember his lore but I would assume English since that's probably the most common teaching position foreigners are offered. Since he didn't understand the language when he first moved I don't see him being very good at teaching chemistry to a class that may not understand him.
Also they pay very well for people teaching English.
This is the only thing that makes sense. English is the official language of Jamaica, and I can't really see a Japanese class teaching Creole. And you REALLY need to know what you're talking about if you're not a native-speaker in a class where every student is a native speaker of a language you have trouble with.