cross platform chat
I thought you couldnt chat with cp players. but at end of game i was chatting with a cp player in game via the chat window. was I wrong about cp chat or is something funny going on?
I thought you couldnt chat with cp players. but at end of game i was chatting with a cp player in game via the chat window. was I wrong about cp chat or is something funny going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC and Windows and i think Stadia all can chat, just not Xbox or PlayStation or Switch i believe.
pc and windows same thing
thats all the same medium though. pc
same platform i mean