New UK pc player crossplatform.
Looking for players to play with in the UK or EU crossplay enabled.
I can play most days/evenings.
I've only just started out with DBD but enjoying it a lot.
Drop ya tags here and ill add you if ya like.
Cheers 🍻
Looking for players to play with in the UK or EU crossplay enabled.
I can play most days/evenings.
I've only just started out with DBD but enjoying it a lot.
Drop ya tags here and ill add you if ya like.
Cheers 🍻
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
craftlara14 #adf6
Hey bro, may i play i'm also a uk player on pc
username: rejusrejus32