Rank reset issue
I keep getting rest back to ash one after every game and I never get to rank up because
of this please fix this issue.
I keep getting rest back to ash one after every game and I never get to rank up because
of this please fix this issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is happening to me as well. At least I keep getting 10000 bloodpoints after each game for each reset!! ๐
I was rank reset a day early from iridescent 2 to ash 4, taking away my chance to rank up to iridescent 1 and earn more bloodpoints. Today I was rank reset again from ash 1 to ash 4, what's the deal??