Hawkins Lab Map

I am not going to spend a whole bunch of time digging for this topic. So I am just going to post here.

It is really sad to say that the hawkins map is going away. I think you all did a really nice job on it and I hope you can take the map assets to the map, and change the map appearance around enough that it can still remain a core map in the game. So for instance anything that looks like a "LAB" before the textures are added in, in the game engine files. You can take it and do something totally different.

I was thinking "nuclear station" or "power station" or perhaps a "sewers" type inspired theme map! Just a suggestion, hope it helps! Thank you!

Comments

  • I don’t think they did a great job with it. The map sucks to play on.

  • I love this map as either side. One of the few maps I truly enjoy. Sad to see it go. I hope it can be redone in some fashion to stay but I’m not holding my breath.