Mmr broken, every killer is just huntres,why?
Stop mmr, you don't see everyone complaining about that so now listen everyone and stop mmr go back to the rank it's better for everyone
Stop mmr, you don't see everyone complaining about that so now listen everyone and stop mmr go back to the rank it's better for everyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or just late us know which rank with are with mmr, and late us choice if we agree or not, like if you can give your game easy normal difficult, if o can choice o will take easy forts and if I see it too easy I change for normal, now I'm everytime in difficult stop that