Xbox Series X -Graphical glitch to player models

Step 1 : Boot the game on Xbox Series X

Step 2 : Play as player in a public match

Step 3 : Play the trial as intended

Step 4 : Notice that no matter which player model. There appears to be graphical lines throughout skin. Backgrounds seem unaffected.


Anyone else experiencing this?

The player models all have lines through them. The backgrounds appear fine. Just effects the players models. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Dbd but hasn't fixed the problem.

9c2b7c33-c457-4fe3-ba4e-7420dd54d2a1.png 93b2b45d-f29d-448b-b2aa-6da51e68d678.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've been having this same graphical issue on the both the Xbox Series X and S for many survivor models. It's like I can see the mesh/wireframe on any skin surfaces, whether face or arms. Not gamebreaking but have the developers taken note of this issue? I've had it for many weeks now and I don't see it addressed on any of the recent patch notes. Hopefully BHVR addresses soon.