It worked once so lets try again. PETITION TO REFUND PETAL BP!

Along with every other Event item that was left over.

In some cases you were FORCED to purchase them to advance your bloodweb. In others you simply didn't have enough time to burn through the possible HUNDREDs of Petals alot of players have.

Can we PLEASE get a Partial or Full BP refund on all Unspent Petals (And other) event items that have been deleted?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • It worked last time cause EVERYONE cried.
    I haven't seen the forums flooded with cries for the last few hours, so good luck, you'll need it.

  • It's not that serious. I don't care I have 80 on my Meg.
    I'd rather DBD focus on other pressing issues than "unspent" petals.

  • The Wraith Depressios are out today I see!

  • Food for thought, but what if those offerings were usable again next year? (Not confirming anything, just saying that it's totally possible that they get reused later on.)

    In any case, there ain't no way this 'petition' is going to work. I've seen exactly two threads about it so far, and the response is usually "why did you buy so many of them?"

  • @Peanits said:
    Food for thought, but what if those offerings were usable again next year? (Not confirming anything, just saying that it's totally possible that they get reused later on.)

    In any case, there ain't no way this 'petition' is going to work. I've seen exactly two threads about it so far, and the response is usually "why did you buy so many of them?"

    Because some of us are still trying to unlock all perks, on all characters?

  • Or at least a trade in forSOMETHING. Kind of a joke that they aren't worth anything at all after event. That is pretty rare (and dumb) for an online game these days....especially give n the cost.

    Jesus....Even when I played MHO, those developers allowed you to trade in event currency.
  • Or at least a trade in forSOMETHING. Kind of a joke that they aren't worth anything at all after event. That is pretty rare (and dumb) for an online game these days....especially give n the cost.

    Jesus....Even when I played MHO, those developers allowed you to trade in event currency.
    You stopped playing MHO? How comes?
  • I'm just going to quote myself from the other refund event offering bloodpoint thread: You're dreaming if you think you'll get a refund on bloodpoints spent. They have never refunded past event offerings and I see no reason why they should. It would be a bad decision on their part if they did for a lot of reasons.

    What happens if the refund would put you over a million BP? You'd lose all the extra. So people near the bloodpoint cap would ######### about losing out on all those BP even if they gave warning to spend before hand. Then you begin the slippery slope argument of "why can't I get my past event offerings refunded". Even if they did that then people would cry about how they prestiged up a character with a bunch of offerings and lost out on the refund. Then people would start saying, "well if you will refund event offerings, why won't you refund all the garbage add ons and offerings we never use".

    It would start a never ending ######### storm for them. That's just a fact. They would be very dumb to step on this landmine. Players are nothing if not predictable with their thinking.

  • @My_Dude said:
    The Wraith Depressios are out today I see!

    Yeah, that's a great way to get support: Mock others.

  • Previous events: "OMG event offerings aren't appearing frequently enough in the Bloodwebs!"

    Current event: "OMG! I have too many event offerings!1!1!!1"
  • @Peanits said:
    Food for thought, but what if those offerings were usable again next year? (Not confirming anything, just saying that it's totally possible that they get reused later on.)

    In any case, there ain't no way this 'petition' is going to work. I've seen exactly two threads about it so far, and the response is usually "why did you buy so many of them?"

    Hard to get excited about using something....a year from now..

    Why did we buy all them? We were forced to in the web to participate in the event.

  • I'm just going to quote myself from the other refund event offering bloodpoint thread: You're dreaming if you think you'll get a refund on bloodpoints spent. They have never refunded past event offerings and I see no reason why they should. It would be a bad decision on their part if they did for a lot of reasons.

    What happens if the refund would put you over a million BP? You'd lose all the extra. So people near the bloodpoint cap would ######### about losing out on all those BP even if they gave warning to spend before hand. Then you begin the slippery slope argument of "why can't I get my past event offerings refunded". Even if they did that then people would cry about how they prestiged up a character with a bunch of offerings and lost out on the refund. Then people would start saying, "well if you will refund event offerings, why won't you refund all the garbage add ons and offerings we never use".

    It would start a never ending ######### storm for them. That's just a fact. They would be very dumb to step on this landmine. Players are nothing if not predictable with their thinking.

    There is no BP cap if they refund you BP. Lost my savefiles twice, got 100 million BP refunded. 
    Peanits said:

    Food for thought, but what if those offerings were usable again next year? (Not confirming anything, just saying that it's totally possible that they get reused later on.)

    In any case, there ain't no way this 'petition' is going to work. I've seen exactly two threads about it so far, and the response is usually "why did you buy so many of them?"

    What if I want to prestige? I need to wait a whole year? Lame