Message for solo survivors

If the killer is camping (especially if can oneshot people) do those goddamn generators. People always complain about camping, but if camping is actually one of the strongest strategies in the game is because YOU give all this power to it.

Comments

  • @Xayrlen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2632658#Comment_2632658

    I'm sorry, but you are wrong. You think I paid my money just to get hooked and stared at with no way of getting out except of a suicide? And what if this happens twice, thrice or even more times after? It basically prevents you from playing at all, regardless of your purhcasing intent .

    So yes, that killer is taking survivor hostage for not letting him play at all. And it should be a viable reason for a refund no matter how long you've been playing this game.

    As I said before, blame the devs for consider this type of gameplay a strategy because this won't change in the future anytime soon... This is written in the official dbd rules, it isn't my personal thought...

1 2 ›