Best boon spots
I think we all had hex spots but its time for some boon spots
I'll start it off with an obvious or strong hex spot that turns into the killer's nightmare
I think we all had hex spots but its time for some boon spots
I'll start it off with an obvious or strong hex spot that turns into the killer's nightmare
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yuuuuup, so true. It may be tempting to put the boon in the center of the map, but the more trafficked it is the sooner it’ll get snuffed. Also consider its placement around gens… the killer’s gen patrol is going to have traffic as well. The cat walk is crazy good! It’s in the center for high coverage, but in an area where there’s hardly any traffic, and even when the killer goes for it it takes forever to get up there.