Getting kicked but being penalized
Have been kicked from games multiple times tonight and this last time I'm being penalized as if I voluntarily DC'ed. I dunno if there is a record of that stuff, but I don't think that is fair.
Tagged:
Pending
Have been kicked from games multiple times tonight and this last time I'm being penalized as if I voluntarily DC'ed. I dunno if there is a record of that stuff, but I don't think that is fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing has been happening to me, just happened twice in a row, actually. I get the message "Disconected from Host", but my internet connection is working normally. Match results say I escaped and the killer DC'd, I receive the BP and even get to keep the item I was holding at the time, but still get a DC Penalty.