"The Awakening" daily is broken
I have done The awakening daily 3 times and it is not showing completed.
I have done The awakening daily 3 times and it is not showing completed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Already reported it in the Bug area. Got it on Bill and couldn't get it to complete.
Got no reply, best you can do is wait, and scrap it. No interest has been shown exploring this issue.
Happened to me a while ago with Adam, today it was Bill. I hate this. It's bad enough when you have to use subpar characters for dailies, it's even worse when you finally succeed and get nothing.