AITA - Dead By Daylight Edition

Have you ever had any AITA (Am I The... <cough> Jerk) moments recently?

Just had a pretty odd game. SBMM is doing it's thing again and I get queued into a pretty damn good 4man SWF. I suppose we're calling them 'Boon Squads' now.

Anyway, got a really good start. Found the Box on my first pass around, right where I was heading after the immediate Discordance pop.

Found the first guy in a locker, hooked him. Mikaela tries to body block - hit her, chain her after I hooked and hook her. Ended up raining holy hell on them for 5 straight minutes (must have gotten 6 hooks in).

Finally they rallied, got their boons up and actually ended up 4-outing me (Haddonfield, you are a special map).

Next thing I get told off for 'tunneling' in postgame. Apparently 'tunneling' now means 'not giving them a break when I'm winning'. Was...pretty baffled.

How about you?

Comments