Is this true?
I don't remember where I read this, maybe in twitter or something, saying that killers where going to have mori as base kit. Is that true?
I don't remember where I read this, maybe in twitter or something, saying that killers where going to have mori as base kit. Is that true?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As part of one of the more recent streams (I believe the fifth anniversary stream?) the developers did say that they intend to overhaul the mori mechanic to be more ingrained in the core mechanics of the game.
The implication seems to be that you'll be able to mori without an offering, but the requirements are going to be different and more involved than just "get them to second hook first".