Fix the mmr please

When I play killer I'm rank 2 orange I play against rank red 1 and against a toxic team swf everytime I'm not main killer also when I played survivor I'm with rank 1 red killer (huntress everytime) and my team was very best so fix or erase the mmr, it's not come back it's juste comeback for good

Comments

  • Psst Grade is not rank. Grade is more a reflection of amount played and has no bearing on skill.

  • @eloise said:

    When I play killer I'm rank 2 orange I play against rank red 1 and against a toxic team swf everytime I'm not main killer also when I played survivor I'm with rank 1 red killer (huntress everytime) and my team was very best so fix or erase the mmr, it's not come back it's juste comeback for good

    Hi!

    A few things:

    • Grades are not ranks. Grades are just a scoring thing you earn over a season. MMR is what is used for matchmaking, and it's hidden.
    • When you start out, your MMR will be set to 'average', which means you'll probably have a dozen or so really rough games before it stabilizes at the right spot for you. Hang in there.
    • MMR/SBMM/Matchmaking can be hinky sometimes. If you ever have an instant queue into a full, ready lobby - dodge. Someone else dodged and you were the next killer in line. Some SWFs also deliberately sandbag their MMR to 'smurf' - stomping less skilled killers to earn grades faster, or just for the giggles. 'TTV' lobbies are notorious for this. Dodge those too.
    • Sometimes the system just seems to be offline, and you'll get matched with whoever it finds first. Again, if you are persistently getting instant queues, that's usually a sign to log off for the evening - or to bring your absolute best killer and addons.