How I am supposed to counter this as Killer?
As a 110 Movement Killer how I am supposed to counter a 3 gen counter tactic? Everytime I chase someone off their are running in areas where no gen's are or are decent in looping? I already cut chases if their are longer as 20 seconds and even if I chase them off the gen's there is a 2 Survivor nearby for just tapping it or start to repair it while I chase someone! I already use slowdown perk builds but it has no use.
Comments
I recommend just ditching chases and finding people who are worse at chase.
When you 3 gen as killer it doesn't always work. Get an injure, keep injuring, hopefully find 1 person to make a mistake, then slug. Don't chase cause the last gen will be done. Probably only getting 1 more kill if they are good survivors. Juggling is key here and hopefully the gens are close.
If you are a 110 killer I'm assuming you have a chasing tool, just keep injuring until they make a mistake but do not leave your 3 gen. 3 genning relies on you staying around it and protecting the gen over kills. Just stay calm and no eventually they will mess up and you will get them.
Most if not all 110 killers have a lethal device in chasing, to name a few: Hatchets, The Showstopper, The Redeemer, Blink. Those are meant to be used in a chase, in the event you have a 3gen, do not stop pressuring the gens, survivor will make a concerted effort to loop you away from the gens.
Also I would not slug, hooks give intel when someone unhooks and also adds more overall pressure to the round, good for you, bad for them.
shes even slower yes, but has an insane anti chase power.