This is just silly
Now we are getting one minute bans even if you do not experience a disconnect or penalty for losing connection. We are now getting bans for just opening the lobby? Does this make sense to anyone?
Now we are getting one minute bans even if you do not experience a disconnect or penalty for losing connection. We are now getting bans for just opening the lobby? Does this make sense to anyone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game is telling you to quit before it gets worse. Good advice
fgs ACTIVATE WINDOWS
but on a serious note, that's unfortunate.
It is probably doing you a favor by not allowing you to play.
Was your teammate under a ban or you
Phew, I thought for a second the dreaded disconnect bug had migrated to only the lobbies. Good to know it is still screwing up the main game. 48 Hour ban, I did not dc and did not lose connection.
For those who say take a brake, what is the point? The problem is not on my side, everytime I take a brake and come back the same busted game is waiting for me.
I bought this game, I bought DLC and cosmetics, I've invested time and money. Is it too much to want to play the game? I guess until someone makes Behaviour fix the game they are just going to continue to take people's money and then block them from playing what they bought. That is a real cruddy business model.
48 hour ban for playing fairly and well and obeying all the usage agreements. 48 hour ban for doing the right thing, are you guys really that uncaring about your players?