My bloodweb has stopped giving me perks.

Something's wrong now. I'm only getting the teachables appearing in my level 50 bloodweb. At level 50, you should be offered 4 perks.

Screenshot for ref: https://i.imgur.com/xQt6mDW.jpg

I still have dozens of perks that should be showing up. Nothing is, for about 11 refreshes now...

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know a fix?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Maybe you have to buy the teachables before additional perks show up? I always buy the teachables, so I did never get in your situation of having all three teachables at L50.

  • If you dont get the teachables they dont go away, but that's odd. There should be 1 perk besides teachables for you to pick indeed.

  • I've leveled up more than a dozen characters without getting the teachables. You should be given 4 perks at rank 50.



    I'm not buying those teachables, they are terrible.

  • @wimpy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1QTYZMND727T/bug-k.jpg

    Look at this image, please.

    I noticed something.

    It's the number of VERY RARE things that spawn on Bloodweb.

    Usually 4 to 6 VERY RARE spawn.

    This can include offerings, items, or perks.

    However, during the event, only a maximum of 3 VERY RARE will spawn.

    It does not matter if it is a perk, offering, or item.

    I think this may be a bug.

    Do you notice another anomaly in your images?

    Normally there are 4 to 6 VERY RARE spawns, but none of them are there.


    The reason for this is the event.

    If there are event-only items, the number of VERY RARE items spawned will be limited to 3.

    Teachables have priority and also have the VERY RARE attribute internally.

    As a result, this will be the case during the event.

    I believe things are back to normal now that the event is over, but that doesn't mean the cause has been resolved.


    I noticed this in Halloween 2020 THE ETERNAL BLIGHT after patch 4.3.0.

    It's been over a year since then and it has not been resolved.