Is the DC Penalty Currently Off? 11.10.21
I’m encountering an absurd amount of entitled teammates ragequitting, even if we are winning- but they got downed or found.
I’m encountering an absurd amount of entitled teammates ragequitting, even if we are winning- but they got downed or found.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny you say that cause I’ve been dealing with rage quitting teammates too.
I've had a huge spike of survivors dcing today. I was wondering too
No, its currently on.
Not at all its on still my friend dced out of one just now he said cause his app crashed on console. Though I had a match with a plague who was winning but the 3 survivors+ her dc so idk what in the world happened, I did however so got a win.