Killer lobbies are long and I'm just getting hate

This I'd not the PTB btw.

Havent played killer in like 2 weeks, was very sick and didn't feel up to killer till I was fully better.

But I'm having to wait 5-10mins for a game to have people give up and send hate or lose and then send hate.

I swear every month this game gets worse and worse by entitlement and salt. Doctor is now OP and I'm not allowed to use powers... what the hell...

Comments

  • Eu, PC, X-Play on, playing after 8pm with 8hooks/0kills playstyle here

    I have instant lobbies and very rarely any salt, so it isn't like that everywhere.

  • Same here about 3 mins was the longest for a match as killer. The hate and Salt feeds my dark soul and I savour it.

    But seriously though just ignore them and play how you want to play and who you want to play. The game isn't about just them.

  • I get hate messages when I play killer in about 70-80% of my games… at least that’s what it feels like.

  • Killer queues are better towards the evening, but the hate is always real. No matter how you play, no matter the Killer, if you win there's a solid 60% chance of someone telling you to ######### and a salty -rep comment on your steam profile to go with it. Never seen anything like it and I've played all the games that supposedly have the most "toxic" communities.