perk idea brittle bones
basically its a super no mither
"you have suffered many times in your trials"
user shares a deep bond with the entity so they feel their past faliures
survivor gains the deaths door effect
deaths door
you are injured and cannot be healed
a dark aura permeates your soul your aura can never be revealed by either killer nor survivor
your numbness to the pain allows you to step lightly scratch marks disappear 75% faster than usual and spawn at least 3 meters from each other
your throat is raw from countless screams you hardly make a sound any more
when hooked you die immediately
gain 100% blood points in all catagories
what d you think feel it would be a great meme perk and hilarious to use as well as useful in the ultimate high risk high reward perk.
Comments
It seems a little too much like No Mither to me. Beyond that, I feel like 100% bonus bloodpoints is a little low considering that you're more than likely going to be taken out of the game early (first hook = dead).
Hey I'm a cool kid so can I get a custom avatar?