Is the new map a painting?
I can't help but notice ink splotches dripping upwards. Or is this only when the "artist" is near.
I can't help but notice ink splotches dripping upwards. Or is this only when the "artist" is near.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it represents the first painting posted on twitter (the tower).
always dripping.
That’s what I thought it looks like we’re in a painting
the Entity creates these maps from the memory’s of the killers (and survivors?)
that’s why there are variations, RNG and the typical pallets, lockers etc.
i guess the paint is something included from the artists memory in building this map, she made several pieces of artwork related to this map after all, be it a real place or just from her imagination.
it'd be cool if that effect was specific to the artist instead of the map, tho.
-outside of the tower (main building)
-inside:
I would guess so. It would make sense, especially since the Killer is called The Artist
Reminds me of that one dark souls painting.