I am feeling quite strange today yes
Maybe, first gotta figure out what the ######### this means
@Tr1nity said:Maybe, first gotta figure out what the ######### this means
@Tr1nity said:
I wonder if they meant stranger things day?? It was a few days ago.
@Nathan13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628018#Comment_2628018I wonder if they meant stranger things day?? It was a few days ago.
@Nathan13 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628018#Comment_2628018
oh.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628023#Comment_2628023when was stranger things day?
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628023#Comment_2628023
when was stranger things day?
It was on the 6th.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628040#Comment_2628040Why
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628040#Comment_2628040
Why
Because it was the day the show first came out.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am feeling quite strange today yes
Maybe, first gotta figure out what the ######### this means
I wonder if they meant stranger things day?? It was a few days ago.
oh.
It was on the 6th.
Because it was the day the show first came out.