Rip no CoH nerf
Welp plague main here I come!
And rip slinger still.
Rest of the patch notes look good. I'm betting on the map being similar to hawkins.
Welp plague main here I come!
And rip slinger still.
Rest of the patch notes look good. I'm betting on the map being similar to hawkins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Changes to a chapter typically occur one chapter rotation afterwards.
Nope...it's still a money maker.
I expect something like:
"We heard you loud and clear! With the next patch we increase the healing speed by 100%"
More like:
”We found it unfair for survivors that ran COH to be countered by Plague. COH will now prevent survivors from gaining infection when within the boon radius. This will raise the skill ceiling for Plague while making the game more strategic and fun
for survivorsoverall.Why not both?
Nice.