If you're slugged, can you maybe do me a favor?
Please don't just crawl around under the hooked survivor?
Is there a reason you might want to?
I can't unhook, and heal you at the same time. It really ties up 1 more person than it should. If I can get you on your feet, you can do gens, or rescue, or get healed.
Or I can unhook the person you're crawling under and you may not get hooked immediately? Then the unhooked person can help us like the afore mentioned scenario?
Comments
Please crawl under the hook ed person. It really just makes life easier for me. This way I don't have to run all over to either hit the savior or re slug the hook or even re slug you.
Also, p!ease don't crawl to a pallet or window. I know it is funny watching me vault 6 times trying to pick you up (especially on a second floor window in haddonfield) but It's honestly just so tedious.
It's just common decency and I would appreciate it.
Thx!
-Killer
As a teammate who likes to do gens, if you get slugged can you do me a favour.
Dont get all 3 of yourselves downed and make me have to carry you guys it sucks honestly.
Please use unbreakable and tenacity.
Also always crawl to a pallet or window so you can make the killer vault 6 times. Unless they're smart and face the opposite way from the window.
It's just common teamwork since you guys dont do gens and try to be toxic and it'd make like much easier.
Thx.
-Bald Dwight in the corner with No mither, Resilience, Dead hard and This is not happening.
^-^
God prevent that survivors use their brains. That would literally kill the game and im honest here.... we know what happens against competent swf
i can already see some future back and forth angry arguments in this thread