Let's try a fun killer build for a change
Oops, nevermind, it's a 3/4 SWF team. Might as well play perkless if not the META.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got bored last night and decided to run the weakest Killer (Freddy) with the worst perks for him, thinking I would only end up de-pip'ing, but I was surprised when I kept getting 4K's (Rank1).
Nightmare
Unnerving Presence
Distressing
Overcharge
Brutal Strength (to kick gens mid-chase and give Survivors Overcharge to wake up)
I also try out different themed builds from time to time like the Wraith's "Disappearing Act:"
Franklin's Demise
Knockout
Beast of Prey
Hex: The Third Seal
The "Anti-Troll" Nurse:
Lightborn (to counter blinds)
Shadowborn (to counter jukes)
Agitation (to help counter body-blocking, and get free hits on flashlight heroes)
Unnerving Presence (to help counter Decisive Strike, and pairs well with Agitation's terror radius increase)