The House of Pain (Haddonfield)

Which house is it? I genuinely don't know. They all look the same and I'd argue they're all equally painful.

Comments

  • Other one with a basement

  • The one story house with that basement (not THE basement)

  • I'm pretty sure it's the one with the basement, the one that has an ultrasafe pallet and two stairways out of it.

  • There's two house of pain there. One with the basement and the other is the house with the actual killer basement. There's a God window there you can vault 3 times but I haven't seen this window open up for a quite a while.

  • @Myla said:

    There's two house of pain there. One with the basement and the other is the house with the actual killer basement. There's a God window there you can vault 3 times but I haven't seen this window open up for a quite a while.

    The other one is the Myers house, right?

  • House of Pain: n., A location found in both the Haddonfield and Springwood licensed Realms in the mediocre action game Dead by Daylight; it contains one pallet, two staircases, and zero likelihood of a down versus survivors experienced in routing for most killers.

  • @Myla said:

    There's two house of pain there. One with the basement and the other is the house with the actual killer basement. There's a God window there you can vault 3 times but I haven't seen this window open up for a quite a while.

    Haven't seen that window open since the mid chapter patch. That varient has possibly been removed