PS4 - Self Care in 16 seconds when someone has COH equipped

PS4, crossplay off. In matches where a teammate has Circle of Healing equipped I am able to self care (I'm running Self Care perk) in 16 seconds without a totem being blessed, if a totem is blessed I will self care in 8 seconds if I am in the area of the COH blessed totem. My SWF teammate put on COH with self care to test and same thing, without a blessed totem is self caring in 16 seconds instead of the normal 32. Noticed the speed increase when the progress bar was blue instead of red like it normally is when self caring.

Steps to recreate

1. Public match on PS4, crossplay off. Run perk self care, someone else or yourself can run Circle of Healing.

2. Get injured. Self care without Circle of Healing activated, will heal in 16 seconds instead of 32.

Tagged: Pending

Comments