<Pighouse Gloves>+<Enduring>=100% stun reduction?
I probably won't be using it in the future, but will this combination really be as powerful as the numbers say?
I probably won't be using it in the future, but will this combination really be as powerful as the numbers say?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here you go.
Thanks, this is what I needed to know!
I think that's because survivor is locked in pallet drop animation for some time, so it can't be faster than that because you'll hit them earlier than they can control their survivor
It still looks like you lose 0 secs during that stun because you're both locked
I think it's that you recover 100% faster.
I'm not sure. sorry. I figured maybe it was a translation issue.