Genuine Question....
Does ink actually dry faster than blood? I am legitimately curious
Does ink actually dry faster than blood? I am legitimately curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One way to find out, just lemme get a pen and a nail
Ask Squidward Tentacles.
It depends on the distribution of fluid and its chemical make up. A puddle of blood takes a long time to dry completely and so does a puddle of ink assuming there is nothing to forcibly dry it.
People used to sign letters in blood using a quill and in that amount it dries fairly quick. Quill ink takes a short while to dry as well.
Modern ink tends to have something in it to keep it from totally drying out in the pen and I think another chemical to speed up the drying process.