Pc- Matchmaking locked due to bad internet
DESCRIPTION
I am now matchmaking locked for an hour due to internet issues
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, see everyone running into walls
Step 4: My character freezes and the game crashes
Step 5 : Notice I'm locked from matchmaking for an hour
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I don't think character, perks, or map is a factor in the issue since it's happened with everything but I'll provide it just to be on the safe side. Due to it happening everywhere and with everyone I'll just provide the last rounds info
- Character played was Dwight Fairfield
- Perks played were Appraisal, Adrenaline. Bond, and Leader
- The map was either Grim Pantry or The Pale Rose
- It's happened almost every round for the last 3 days
Other documents
I don't have a video currently of it happening but if that's a problem I can take one when it happens next. It's pretty random and freezing only lasts like 40 seconds so it's pretty hard to video.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments