Satire
Dont complain about Gen Rush then play weak map pressure killers like Trickster, lol, always a Trickster main to get upset and smack you on a hook the say ‘I was being gen rushed what am I gonna do not camp’
Dont complain about Gen Rush then play weak map pressure killers like Trickster, lol, always a Trickster main to get upset and smack you on a hook the say ‘I was being gen rushed what am I gonna do not camp’
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna one up you and say dont complain about genrushing if you're making a ton of mistakes and having long chases.
The amount of times I hear someone say that they were genrushed only to see they played poorly really shows that some people don't actually know what genrushing is.
Not sure if this post is supposed to be a joke or your using satire in mocking sense, but thought I'd give my opinion anyways.
in the end game chat
a survivor did complained
dirty trickster main
Welcome to the forums Stevemainggez!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Can't wait for you next post to be something like "why am I only seeing Nurses and Blights?"
On the one hand obviously all killers should be roughly equally able to kill survivors during a match. Clearly if Trickster is especially weak at high end play or overall play then that’s a balance issue and not the fault of the player who plays them.
On the other hand I never complain about survivors doing gens quickly because that’s their job. And the great majority of the time if all the survivors escape I know it’s in large part because I messed up a chase or two or missed a hiding survivor or didn’t get back to a gen fast enough, etc. I also know that the game is intentionally designed around some survivors escaping and some dying each match being the most common outcome, so I don’t get mad if the gens are completed but I felt I played well because gens being completed is supposed to be the median result. I don’t expect a 4k on half the matches, and I don’t expect all survivors to escape either (unless I’m obviously outplayed on the chases, then that’s my bad.)
Just my thinking on gen speeds and kills and escapes in general.
Yeah when you play a low tier killer you have to accept you’re going to lose more