Does self caring not have skill checks anymore?
So I noticed when I heal myself (with a medkit/self care/circle of healing) that I don't get any skill checks. This happens every game. Is this a new thing or is this a bug?
So I noticed when I heal myself (with a medkit/self care/circle of healing) that I don't get any skill checks. This happens every game. Is this a new thing or is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably lowered the skill check chance so people wouldn't be able to use circle of healing to farm survival points effectively.
Try scratching your face or paying attention to something else for a second, you'll get three in a row.
RNG being RNG.
Yeah probably lowered the chance so that people wouldn't use it over med kits, i.e only as a last resort