Should Diversion's pebble stack?

I was thinking of ways to maybe buff the perk so it'd be used more in games. Maybe it'd stack with a minimum of 3 tokens aka 3 pebbles at a time so no spamming would happen as I could imagine that'd be a great nuisance as killer or would you rework it completely or do you think the perk is fine?

Where do you stand with the almighty pebble?

Comments

  • Obviously you should only have to wait 15 seconds for each pebble (unlimited stacks) to be able to machine-gun pebbles. Every survivor should just be able to throw hundreds of pebbles in different directions. Machine-Gun pebble is truly what DBD is missing.

  • I don't see a reason to buff it, it's already good enough for it's purpose.

    What I think needs a buff is Red Herring, it's activation condition doesn't make sense and the payout isn't worth for the effort it takes to activate.

  • Reduce the time it takes to gain the perk and I think it would be fine.

  • I'm okay with a maximum (you said minimum) of 3 pebbles at a time. I also like the idea of being able to actually aim the pebble by holding the button versus the typical throw with just a button press.