Gens

Ok I am getting seriously annoyed now something seriously needs to be done about the gen rush. Ruin and huntress lullaby are absolutely useless to stop the gen rush as they disappear within the first 30 seconds. Gens need to take a lot longer to repair. To start with it may boost the amount of teamwork. Examples to help the gen rush get the survivors to do something else to power the gens as well as repair them. Put skill checks on the door. If ruin and huntress lullaby are to be used then completely rework spawning locations and not just for ruin for any hex they get removed to easily and quickly and they become pointless. I don't think I am the only person who has posted something like this it needs to be sorted.

Comments

  • To be fair in one sense I think thrill of the hunt needs to be able to be built in to all killers.
  • Devs dont wanna increase gen time because it's already boring enough... devs wanna implement other objectives that need to be completed along with gens
  • They need to do it faster because it's get daft now survivors have 2/3 gens done before you have even started checking gens. It's going all survivors qayat the minute.
  • @douggie123 said:
    To be fair in one sense I think thrill of the hunt needs to be able to be built in to all killers.

    But if Thrill of the hunt is built into all Killers won't the survivors try to rub me down to destroy it? Also wouldn't having that totem shaped growth hurt like hell?