Cowboy Survivor Perks: Thoughts?
I expected a cowboy survivor with the Deathslinger chapter, but we were given a survivor that has nothing to do with their killer counterpart at all. I thought what it would be like if there was a wild west themed survivor, and gave them a few perks.
Do you think these perks are good, bad, OP, useless, or maybe realistic enough to fit in the game?

Comments
Absolute no to the first one. Just no.
The second one is actually quite interesting and I can see that being part of the game. However, I would personally hate it, given the fact tracking Survivors can already be a bit of a pain and there's so many perks Killers need to check for as is. Very cool idea though.
The last one would likely see a lot of hate due to how easily it could be abused and on top of that, the fact it would remove hook history is way too strong. I don't think any side should have the capacity to undo objectives like that. That would be like the Killer having a perk, which would cause a gen to be added after he killed someone.