Store after event
Read online cosmetics would still be available after november 2nd so i planned on getting as many Putrid Serums as i could THEN purchasing the other sets i couldn't work for during the event. Turns out i'm stuck with 28 Serums and cosmetics aren't available for purchase for some reasons.
Couldn't make it to 30 serums 'cause the last killer spawned right next to me and kept us downed instead of hooking us. I was about to pay 10-30$. Horrible setup, let me tell you.
Couldn't make it to 30 serums 'cause the last killer spawned right next to me and kept us downed instead of hooking us. I was about to pay 10-30$. Horrible setup, let me tell you.
Comments
From my understanding the cosmetics are coming back to the store and were simply removed temporarily. I cannot confirm this to be true as its only word of mouth.