pinhead finding box ends chain hunt?
I played as Pinhead some today, and a few times it seemed like if I found the box on the ground during a chain hunt and solved it, it would make everyone scream, but also end the chain hunt, but leave everyone's chain meter at full. When I would subsequently chase survivors after solving the box, I wouldn't see chain hunt chains attacking them. Is that right, or could there have been something else causing a lull in chain hunt chains and it was just coincidence? The box was definitely NOT being held by a survivor at these times.
Comments
First, you aren't running Chatter's Tooth addon are you?
Second, when you pick up the box and everyone screams as they get hit by chains there's a small window before the box respawns and the chain hunt starts again.
ah, so, chain hunt only happens while the box is in the map, and is paused while the box is despawned by PInhead picking it up? That makes sense! Thanks!
(nope, wasn't running Tooth)