PC - Lost 2018 Event Cosmetics


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Looked at Davids Cosmetics, the Untamed Donkey Jacket (2018 Howling Grounds Event) is missing

Step 3 : I looked at the other Characters and noticed the following cosmetics are missing: 2018 Howling Grounds Event: Untamed Donkey Jacket (David King), Hound (Huntress headpiece); 2018 Scorching Summer BBQ: Pro-Pain Hammer (Hillbilly), Free Song Bird Slip Dress (Kate Denson)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I did not lose the Feng Cosmetic from 2018 Howling Grounds Event and I also didnt loose the Hallowed Blight Skins. I only have screenshots of me having the David and Hillbilly cosmetics and they are from 2018. Sadly i have no screenshot of the other missing cosmetics. I will provide the screenshot at the end. I hope I can get them back.

Thank you in advance.

2018 screenshots are the first 2, the rest is 2021 screenshots

20180809120914_1.jpg 20180906212528_1.jpg 20211105181740_1.jpg 20211105181750_1.jpg 20211105181759_1.jpg 20211105182049_1.jpg 20211105182115_1.jpg
Tagged: Pending

Comments